Happy Monday, everyone!
I’ve decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a “what’s in my bag” post. Partly because I like reading them and think they’re fun, but mostly because I’m bored at work.
So, above we have my bag. It’s Simply Vera – purchased at Kohl’s (much like 99% of the things I own). I think it’s the perfect size, and it has a large zippered mid-section that’s perfect for separating everything.
Currently in my bag, I have:
- my Moleskin journal*
- a pen*
- Florence + the Machine tickets
- elephant wallet*
- empty Ray-Ban sunglasses case (actual glasses are on the table at home, oops)
- anti-inflammatory for my crappy knees
- white chocolate macadamia nut Cliff bar*
- Burt’s Bees lip balm in pink grapefruit*
- Aveeno sunscreen*
- emery board*
- Skull Candy earbuds*
- annoying work cellphone
* indicates things that can be found in my bag at any given moment
That’s it, folks! Kinda boring, I know, but I’m a pretty simple person. I guess I’ll end this with a question for you…
What’s in your bag? xX